Information consistent with Article 13, EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR)
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and subsequent amendments, Leo Shoes Srl (the data controller) is legally obliged to provide you (the data subject) with necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. This information is not to be considered applicable to other/external websites that may be reached through links on our (Leo Shoes Srl) website and for which we (Leo Shoes Srl) cannot be held in any way responsible.
This is an information note consistent with Article 13, EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of personal data.
- The DATA CONTROLLER consistent with Article 4 paragraph 7 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is "Leo Shoes Srl.", P.Iva (VAT) 04338410758, registered office in Casarano (LE), viale Cav. Antonio Filograna, Zona Ind.le, Lotto No. 5, Tel .: (+39) 0833 599870 Fax: (+39) 0833 1839006.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: the processing of data will be carried out by manual, computerised and technological means in compliance with the statutory regulations in force according to principles of appropriateness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, integrity and limitation and accuracy and with the organisation and processing thereof strictly limited to the purposes for which the data were provided for processing and in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data processed in compliance with the organisational, physical and analytical measures required by the provisions in force.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED: for the purposes expressed in this statement, only non-specific personal data will be processed.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING:
- to allow navigation of this website and the technical management of links/connections to it;
- to follow up information requests made by clients/users with regard to the services offered by the data controller and for all communication activities obliged to respond to contact requests.
Data provided for the purposes indicated are necessary in order to allow navigation of the site and to follow up information requests from data subjects.
The legal basis and lawfulness of data processing may be discovered in the contractual and pre-contractual obligations consistent with the provision of a service; or to respond to the requests of an interested party (Article 6, (b), EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR).
The data provided may be processed in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the owner, in particular for defence in court (Article 6 (f) EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR); herewith are also applied principles of necessity, proportionality and limitation.
- NATURE OF THE ASSIGNMENT AND REFUSAL: apart from that which has been specified concerning navigation data, a user is free to provide his or her own data. Failure to provide personal data (see purpose b) by a user shall have the sole effect that it will be impossible to obtain the service requested and/or to use the services offered on the site.
- DISSEMINATION, POTENTIAL DATA RECIPIENTS
None of the data processed shall be disseminated.
The data provided shall be communicated exclusively to persons authorised to process data and suitably trained accordingly, under the control of the data controller, or to subjects acting as independent controllers as well as to data controllers linked to Leo Shoes Srl on specific contract (Article 28, EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR), such as: companies providing services for the management of information-technology systems or of this website, including e-mail; companies providing services for telecommunications networks; professionals and consultants or other service providers to the site owner.
Data shall in any case be communicated in accordance with strict technical or professional necessity and favouring anonymous processing when and where possible.
Data shall not be transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
Data may be disclosed to third-parties including public authorities and law-enforcement agencies, but only in order to comply with legal obligations, regulations or EU legislation and upon specific request.
The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by contacting Leo Shoes Srl.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS: Articles 15,16,17,18,20,21 and 77 (EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) respectively.
Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) grant the data subject specific rights that may be exercised against the data controller. Specifically, the data subject may, under the conditions provided for by the GDPR, exercise the following:
- Right of access by the data subject: a data subject has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data relating to the data subject is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to his or her personal data, including a copy thereof;
- Right of rectification: a data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her; the data subject also has the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning the data subject if no longer necessary for the legitimate purposes of the data controller. In the event of revoking consent (and there is no other legal basis for processing ) or the data subject's objection to processing, in the event of unlawful processing or if there be a legal obligation of cancellation. The right of cancellation does not apply to the processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court;
- Right to restriction of processing a data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when: a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; c) the data are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to data portability: a data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided if the processing is based on consent and it is carried out by automated means
- Right to object :a data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for purposes other than those for which prior consent has been given.
Consistent with Article 77, EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) you (the data subject) are entitled to lodge a complaint with a single supervisory authority, in particular in the EU member state in which you habitually reside and/or work or where the alleged violation has occurred.
Furthermore, the GDPR grants you (the data subject) the right to withdraw your consent at any time and with the same ease with which it was previously granted.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to Leo Shoes Srl in Casarano (Lecce), viale Cav. Antonio Filogrna, Zona Ind.le, Lotto 5, or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercising these rights is free under Article 12, EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR). However, in the event of evidently unfounded, recurrent or excessive requests, the controller may charge a reasonable fee in view of the administrative costs incurred in managing your request and, furthermore, may also reserve the right to refuse your request.
The date controller is Leo Shoes Srl.
The owner and collector of data in terms of the personal data collected at this site is Leo Shoes Srl., based in Casarano (Lecce), Viale Cav. Antonio Filograna - Industrial Zone - Lotto 5 -- (hereinafter also "the company").
GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND OTHER MONITORING TECHNOLOGIES
A user may manage cookie preferences through his or her browser. If the type and version of the browser used is not known, a user can click on "Help" at the top of his or her browser window and access all of the information necessary. If the browser used is known, a user can access the cookie management page using the links indicated below.
For further information, please visit: www.youronlinechoices.eu
GENERAL INFORMATION ON REGULATIONS REGARDING COOKIE CONSENT
Italian Data Protection Authority provision No. 229 (8 May 2014) published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale della Repubblica Italiana (Official Gazette of the Italian Republic) No. 126 (3 June 2014) classifies cookies in two macro-groups as follows: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to an extent strictly necessary for the service provider of a company to obtain information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user in order to provide the service in question."
Technical cookies are not used for ulterior purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation and session cookies, and they guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (for example, allowing purchase operations or authenticating access to restricted areas); analytic cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in consolidated form, on user numbers and on how the site is visited; functional cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language preference and/or purchase choice) in order to improve the service provided.
Prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages according to user preferences in the context of website navigation. Owing to the specific personal privacy questions that such cookies may raise, both EU and Italian legislation requires that the user be adequately informed as to their use and that the user express valid consent to the use thereof.
In the provision in question, the guarantor has also categorised cookies according to the subject who operates as the owner of the processing of personal data collected by the cookie – distinguishing between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies
These are cookies managed by the domain owner. As far as these cookies are concerned, the information responsibilities are the duty of the domain owner. It is also the responsibility of domain owner to specify methods for blocking these cookies.
- Third-party cookies.
These cookies are managed by a third party and not the domain owner. With regard to these cookies, information responsibilities and an indication of how to block them are the duty of the third-party. The domain owner (first-party website) is obliged to include a link from the first-party domain to the third-party domain where further information may be obtained.
With regard to both types of cookies (first-party or third-party) it is necessary to obtain consent if the cookie is a profiling cookie and/or is through a special banner on the site homepage.
CHARACTERISTICS OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
- Collect data on the number of times a user has visited the site
- Record a timestamp with the exact access/exit time to/from the site by the user
- Collect data on a user's provenance, search engine used, link followed and search term used
With regard to so-called technical cookies, user consent is not required.
The following information is reported for each specific type of cookie:
- Cookie name
- Cookie function
- Indication whether cookie be first-party or third-party
- If a cookie is third-party, a link to the third-party site will be indicated and through which information on the third-party's processing of personal data collected by cookies is provided as well as information on how to block cookies.
- Cookie expiration
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
display Cookie Consent
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site does not contain links or references for access to other websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
post/mail: Leo Shoes S.r.l., Viale Cav. Antonio Filograna - Industrial Zone - Lotto 5, Casarano (LE)
All future updates will be published on this page.